Helpful Suggestions Before You Start
1. Study the lessons yourself: make sure you know the lesson content before distributing them.
2. Grading keys are available for the lessons.
3. Office space: set aside a specific area for processing the lessons. Protect the materials from dust and moisture.
4. Reports: need to be completed and returned to your Director.
5. Pray for wisdom for the ministry and for the students. Ask your friends to pray.
6. Encourage your students to attend Bible-teaching churches. Encourage them to witness to friends by enrolling them in the Bible courses.
7. SLM Associate Discipleship School Manual: is available with much more information in greater detail.