W – Word Of God (John 20:21)
H – Hour We Are (2 Tim.3:1-6)
Y – You ( Acts 1:8 & John 4:19)
It is NECESSARY (Matt.18:14)
It is POSSIBLE (Matt. 18:6)
It is SIMPLE (Mark 10:16)
It is GOOD (Eccl.12:1)
How MBC began in Ghana
In the early 1960s through the work of early missionaries in our schools, a growing number of Primary, Junior , Senior High & Universities have been using the Mailbox Club Bible Courses.
The Bible Courses are excellent in providing Sound Biblical Instruction For Moral & Christian Education.
The Mailbox Club Bible Courses:
Do Not Affect The School Curriculum
Do Serve As Extra Reading Material
To Inculcate Good Reading & Comprehensive Skills in Students
To Enhance Their Academic Performance
Aims & objectives of mbc your school
1. Teach & Apply God’s Word in a simple and intensive way.
2. Share THE WAY SALVATION with each boy & girl giving them an opportunity to become part of God’s Family.
3. Give instruction in Christian Growth and Service
4. Assist Teachers, Parents, Pastors who wish to use the Bible Courses at Home, School or Church.
5. Provide Counseling to children, teachers, parents and teachers.
6. Provide Christian Parenting, Discipleship & Leadership Courses To Equip Your To Be What God Gods You To Be, Do What God Wants You To Do & Go Where God Wants you To Go.
What others are saying
HEADTEACHER: The MBC has skillfully put together a program that is remarkable for its sensitivity and taste.
TEACHER: I praise God for being part in sharing God’s Word with children inmy school through the MBC
PARENT: The MBC has taught my child how to live as a Christian and improved his reading habit and comprehensive skills.